Saturday, August 15, 2009

Only a Week Left

With the days starting to wind down, I'm starting to really think about the people who have mattered so much to me these last couple months. It's coming down to the wire before I leave to UVA and there's still so much to do haha. I haven't gotten a laptop yet and I still need to pack. But anyways I should probably update on my life. This last week has reminded me on how lucky I am to have such caring friends.

Alex, Chris, Sohwa, Elderen, Angela, Josh and I went to Kings Dominion on Wednsday with a couple people. We met up at around 9 am to go buy ingrediants in order to make and pack our lunches (because food is so mad expensive at KD). I took Sohwa to Microcenter to buy her a memory card and while we were gone Sohwa's mom made us amazing boxed lunches. We ended up leaving for KD at around 11:10 am. I drove the whole way with Sohwa, Chris, Elderen and Angela in my car. During the ride, Chris, Elderen, and Angela DJed in my car with Chris's Ipod. I think we sang the whole way :). We got to KD at around 12:30 and we had lunch and got in the park at around 1:00. Everything after that has pretty much been a fantastic blur because we did so much and went on so many rides. It was a great day.
We stayed at KD until the park closed and officially left at around 10:30 pm. We decided to go to IHOP back in Fairfax because none of us had any dinner. We got at IHOP at around midnight where we ended up staying until 1:30 am. It was cool because Elderen turned 17 right when we got to IHOP and we got to celebrate his birthday right on the minute.

I got in a lot of trouble coming home at around 1:30 am (when I told my mom I'd be home by 10:00). But that's alright, the day was too good for my mom to spoil.

The times I've had Alex, Chris, Elderen, Sohwa, Angela, and Josh have truly been the best moments that I can recollect in a long time. They've always thought of me and put it out of their way to include me in their plans. Their group has been one that I'm proud to have been a part of and grateful for. I'm really gonna miss them at UVA.

No comments: