Monday, November 10, 2008

Back from 5 month hiatus

Haha... back after 5 months of no posting! I'm actually posting while studying for AP Lit and AP Calc tests so this post isn't going to be at any means long or exciting but hey, at least it's a post. All I can say about senior year is... wow haha. It's actually been hard for me the last couple months because of the pressures of school and college. I mean, maintaining my GPA is not easy at all and its' been rough trying to find time to do anything. I miss junior year... where you could go out and play without too many cares. I visited Vtech about a week ago and I gotta say I had a great time. I'm really looking forward to college. Ah my next post will probably cover more about the last months that I was gone. Back to studying =.=

No comments: