On an interesting note, this morning when I went down to the pier with my dad and cousins (at 4 am) I saw two people on the empty beach. At first I thought "Oh, people camp overnight" but then when I looked closer, lets just say I saw a lot of skin on both of them, and thought "THIS IS A FAMILY BEACH." Haha it was an interesting sight but really, that kinda thing should be done in private. Lucky Lucy or Ricky didn't see them, or my dad for that m
atter.Well besides the beach and fishing, I've been watching a load of soccer, especially Euro 2008 and I gotta say the Turkey vs Germany match was great. I was really impressed by how Turkey played even though I never paid much attention to them before. Even though they were favored to lose and were missing most of their key players, they kept playing to the last minutes of the game. The way they scored at the beginning and closing minutes of the game made the game so enjoyable. The German's last goal was a heart breaker but I thought the Germans deserved to win cuz even though Turkey played hard, the Germans definitely played better.
Spain vs. Russia was also a great game to watch. Spain played awesome and David Silva impressed me. He had great ball control and his goal was pretty classy. Anyways, what sucks is that I'm going to miss the Euro 2008 Final. What the heck!! I'm traveling back to Virginia on Sunday so I won't be able to catch the final. Sux =/ well I gotta go. See ya!
No comments:
Post a Comment